Admissions advisors are available for any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 audition RULES YOU MUST FOLLOW
1. Performing a 20-30 second script is REQUIRED for ALL PERFORMERS, MODELS, SINGERS and DANCERS included.
2. At the beginning of your Audition Video, state your name, age, talent and something interesting about you.
3. Performers under 18: a parent must say ON CAMERA that they give you permission to audition.
If you do not follow the above 3 rules, your audition will be invalid.
- A smartphone video is sufficient, though pro cameras are great too.
- Pay attention to lighting and sound. If we can't see or hear you, your audition is invalid.
- Video should be uploaded to Youtube, Vimeo, or Dropbox, preferably. Incomplete or incorrect links make your audition invalid.
Prepare a 20 - 30 second monologue, comedy or dramatic. Please no over-acting or "stage" acting. You do not have to have your script memorized and may hold it. ALL PERFORMERS MUST TRY ACTING TOO. See #1 rule above.
A cappella only. NO background tracks, NO accompaniment, NO instruments. Please keep your performance to 30 seconds. Songs can be by any artist and from any genre.
Prepare a 30 second choreographed routine. You should dance to music of your choice. Make sure you are dancing in a large, well-lit, clear area. No costumes please.
You need a clear, well-lit area to film. Wear simple fitted clothes (denim and a fitted t-shirt). No special shoes required. Walk towards the camera, pause and walk back.
Prepare and perform a 30 second stand up routine for the camera.
Have more questions? Contact the Audition Support Team at email@example.com.